Yesterday in my talk at RubyConf2008, I announced the commencement of the Ruby Battleship Sparring Tournament. This is an open tournament. All are welcome to participate.
Micah Martin is co-founder of 8th Light and is known for his open source work such as FitNesse, Limelight, Joodo, and Speclj.
- Introducing 8th Light London Jim Suchy
- The Multitasking Misnomer Margaret Pagel
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas Micah Martin, Tom Kowal, Tony Baik, Zach Olauson, Javier Saldana, Jayden Sung, Dave Moore
- To meet or not to meet Paul Pagel
- Reid Draper on property-based testing and test.check Guest
- Using relationships to build your business Margaret Pagel
- Identifying and avoiding the cargo cult Paul Pagel
- A one-day visit at 8th Light Guest
- Attending a Conference on Your Own Sandro Padin
- Professionals Aren't Self-Taught Paul Pagel
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released