I'm pleased to announce the inception of the Software Craftsmanship Group. http://groups.softwarecraftsmanship.org. The first meeting is October 13th at 7pm in 8th Light's office. Hope to see you there.
Micah Martin is co-founder of 8th Light and is known for his open source work such as FitNesse, Limelight, Joodo, and Speclj.
- Optimizing the Sustainable Pace Paul Pagel
- Internationalize Your Way to Cleaner Code Ben Spatafora
- Program Like a Debater: Character, Commitment, Team Work, Hard Work Rob Mulholand
- Loosely Coupled Tests Chris Jordan
- Make the Magic go away. Uncle Bob
- Introducing 8th Light London Jim Suchy
- The Little Singleton Uncle Bob
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas Micah Martin, Tom Kowal, Tony Baik, Zach Olauson, Javier Saldana, Jayden Sung, Dave Moore
- [Un]Planned Obsolescence in Software Malcolm Newsome
- The Cumulative Effect of Inefficient Workflows Aaron Lahey
More Posts by This Author
- Los Angeles Mastery Cohort Code Katas
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released