I’m pleased to announce the open source Limelight project: A thin client and application framework written in Ruby (JRuby). Check it out at http://limelight.8thlight.com.
Micah Martin is co-founder of 8th Light and is known for his open source work such as FitNesse, Limelight, Joodo, and Speclj.
- Apprentice Blog of the Week: SSH Over the Internet! Andrew Spalding
- Diving Into Swift With Swiftest Brian Pratt
- Leaky Libraries: How To Assess The Risk Of Dependencies Ben Voss
- What Good are Strong Parameters? Will Warner
- Combining Clojure and ClojureScript Libraries Andrew Zures
- Nested Contexts are Only Kind of Evil Brian Pratt
- Check Your Work Connor Mendenhall
- Ruby DeRailed: Fast Tests Myles Megyesi
- Synchronization in a Distributed System Rylan Dirksen
- Dance you Imps! Uncle Bob
More Posts by This Author
- Limelight Lives - Clojure Toolchain of Choice
- Performing Code Katas
- Transformation Priority Premise Applied
- Servers in Source Control
- Apprenticeship Over College
- Software Craftsmanship Manifesto? Duh!
- On Consultancy Acquisition
- MMEmail: My First Clojure Open Source Contribution
- Limelight 0.5.0 Released
- Reflection on Hangman